Just bought a 2015 Micra, have questions! - Nissan Micra K13 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 02-28-2018, 06:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just bought a 2015 Micra, have questions!

My wife and I just bought a 2015 Micra SV which I was happy about as my first car was a little red Micra a while ago! I have a few questions that i'm hoping someone can either answer or point me in the right direction for an answer:

1. The manufacturer warranty runs for a few more weeks so I was thinking of booking it in for a service asap in case anything needs doing that would be covered. If that's the case would I be better going to a Nissan dealership for this or sticking with my regular independent mechanic?

2. I realised that the stereo doesn't have Bluetooth, yet the car has a Bluetooth capable connection with the controls on the steering wheel. I assume we need to replace the stereo in that case as my wife doesn't want to be using an Aux cable (typical woman!) Given the size of the current stereo, is there some sort of way to go about finding a replacement stereo with bluetooth that will fit?

3. I wanted to put some mud guards on the car, anyone know the part number for genuine Nissan guards and if there is any chance of getting them in the colour i'd want (white) or are they all black?

Looking forward to learning a bit more about the car!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page